Hacking & Pretending, They are very different things.
“Hacking is the gaining of access (wanted/unwanted) to a computer and viewing, copying, or creating data(leaving without a race) without the intention of destroying data or maliciously harming the computer”
- At 6:20 AM EST on the 27th of August, 2011, Eyes521 came on UMA chat pretending to be a UMA legend, Mpenguin123. He quickly convinced one of the UMA leaders, Jd112 that he was indeed Mpenguin123. Jd then convinced one of the other UMA leaders,Np3000 that Eyes was really Mpenguin123. Np3000 then proceeded to add Eyes, a well known scammer to the site. Within five minutes, the site’s main email had been changed and the site had been deleted. You can see the site here.
- On the September the 10th Notorious pretender Eyes521 today gained complete control of the Watex Warriors site. In a post made on the Watex Warriors site, Eyes521 claimed WW‘s creator, Fever had given him permission to lead WW. This is what Eyes521 had to say on his post.
- The NW chat pass was given to Eyes by the NW leader, Nick. He thought it was Tomb because Tomb have previously gone on other computers and asked for the chat pass. It was a mistake and it’s alright. And the reason he got access to the site, was because he used Brute force and found out Tomb’s password which was one set up for Tomb by the NW webmaster.
- On the 25th of July 2011 Nachos site got hacked by the notorious Hacker Miroos.
- On the 23rd of June SaW (the legendary hacker) hacked Team Gold
- On the 28th of June 2011 an unknown hacker hacked Pink Ice leading them into their collapse