We fight, recurit, and train on a children’s game called “Club Penguin.” But there are effects on all of these events. But what are they?
Club Penguin can effect lots of events happening on Club Penguin at many times. Who effects this? THE CLUB PENGUIN STAFF! The first thing that can effect CP Army Warfare is moderation. In past months and years the moderators have been strict lately. For Example, one time they banned the words “LOOK UP ______” They also banned tons of penguins during battles, recuriting, and training. No one really knows the secrets of moderators. HOW DOES THIS EFFECT CP ARMY WARFARE?!?!
– If a penguin gets banned from a battle it means the army looses a penguin which can make them loose the battle. BUT the user can always make another penguin but it would take a few minutes.
– If a penguin gets banned from a training session, the penguin will miss some important stuff that he or she will need to know during a battle in the future. The user can always make another penguin but it will take a few minutes.
– If a penguin gets banned from a recuriting session, they can’t recurit which means the army can’t get more powerfull. The user can always make another penguin but it will take a few minutes.
The Club Penguin Staff can effect servers aswell. If 50% of the army is on the server but the other 50% says the server is full then what are you going to do?
– If it is during a battle and the whole army says “The server is full” but the other army is on that server, the enemy won’t let you change servers and the enemy will win. BUT if your entire army is on the server and the enemy is not, you will win.
– If it is during a training session, some recurits can’t get on the server because it is full but the leader is on though. They can switch to another server.
– If it is a recuriting session, then some penguins can log on and some can’t log on so it’s harder to recurit. You can switch to another server.
Now the last thing that the Club Penguin Staff can effect of CP Army Warfare is MEMBERSHIP. Membership can effect alot of things of CP Army warfare.
Cons= Light Blue
– Membership obviously cost money because if Club Penguin didn’t have membership then Club Penguin isn’t making money for the Staff. So if there wasn’t membership, Club Penguin would not exist. The 1 month and 6 month membership is cheap. ( The 12 month membership is expensive)
– Alot of soldiers aren’t members so the army cannot have matching uniforms. In some armies a majorty of soliders have a membership so they can have matching uniforms and the non-members can stand behind the soldiers.
– If your a non-member you won’t have access to the server as quickly as members. ( Unfortunetly, there are no pros.)
– If your a non-member you can’t buy clothes from the catolog for your uniform. ( No pros.)
– If there is a party on Club Penguin and the leader planned to party on Club Penguin in a members only room and your a non-member, you can’t join in with the rest of the army. If someone that’s a non-member that annoys you at Club Penguin parties, it means you don’t have to see him or her for that part of the party!
As you can see the Club Penguin Staff CAN effect CP Army Warfare. Comment with YOUR opinion.
– Rock CPAE Philosipher